I was excited when Bluetooth first came out, that I’d be able to connect a wireless mouse to my Mac without a USB adapter. Unfortunately at the time, either due to the version of Bluetooth or the mouse itself, I had significant cursor lag.
I decided to give Bluetooth a try again. I’m now using a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse M557 with a MacBook Air. While it’s not quite as responsive as my Anywhere MX, I only notice the tiniest amount of lag.
If you’ve been avoiding Bluetooth mice like I have, I think it’s worth giving them another try as long as you’re not gaming.
I’ve been playing Tales of Honor: The Secret Fleet for a few months now and have always been surprised how hard it is to plan ahead for upgrade costs and times. I have made a concerted effort to collect data from all of the components I have received lately. While not a comprehensive collection, I have posted a good number of components, their stats, upgrade times, and upgrade costs on the Tales of Honor pages.
I’ve updated my BASH Base32 Decoder to be more efficient by using exit codes and bitwise operators (I read the bash man page).
I just posted a BASH script that works around the OpenSSL 0.9.8 limitation of using printable ASCII keys for HMAC by moving the key processing into BASH and only utilizing OpenSSL for the hash functions.
I just published a Base32 decoder written in BASH.
This is a piece of a project I’m working on to implement a command line authenticator script as a backup for my Google Authenticator app.