I was going to link my Marriott Rewards account to my Twitter and Instagram accounts to take advantage of the #REWARDSPOINTS social promotions and start taking advantage of the Extra Point Sunday Twitter trivia, but Chipify is asking too much.
- Read Tweets from your timeline. – reasonable
- See who you follow, and follow new people. – reasonable
- Update your profile. – why do they want/need to be able to update my profile?
- Post Tweets for you. – why do they want/need to be able to post tweets?
- See your email address. – reasonable
- Access your basic information: Your media & profile info – reasonable
- Access public content: Media & profile info of public users – reasonable
- Comment on photos: Post and delete comments on your behalf – why do they want/need to be able to comment?
- Follow accounts: Follow and unfollow accounts on your behalf. – why do they want/need to follow/unfollow accounts?